Life, stranger than fictions..

Welcome to my blog! It's a pleasure to have you here reading my hyperbolic scribbles. Some are archived stuff from my other blogs (inactive ones), some are brand new ideas. My words will be too much, overrated, out of line, dysfunctional, confusing, impractical and sometime don't make any sense. But in a hand, they have released my tense.
So enjoy these imaginarium of free mind. In a case you are interested to drop a line, or jes wanna appreciate any posts, don't be hesitate. Do your deed! Release those hustle-bustle inside your brain!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

At Last, My Turquoise House!

Been A while I haven't had any post here. I was busy (oh so cliche) with prev project in Bali, that once I never thought I could involve in. It was done nicely, many people said it's a big success--consider the January's postponing and how the pengurus always behave regarding to it.


Anyhow. I jes wanna share the last improvement of my Spanish house project. It was finally came to its full shape by the mid of March 2012. With lots of imperfection--especially in finishing part--I shall say I am quite satisfied by the result. It's not so big, but pretty spacious, tall, and handsome (eh?). And turquoise, that's the best part of all.


Little by little I began to buy furniture to complete the house; I bought this dinning set (that can be used as ironing table as well) in Informa while they offered special price. Also these 5-rack compaq compartment, I bought 2. And a shoes buffet, that I turned into bedroom buffet. Well. It was an impulsive spending, I know. Just can't wait to see my house ready.


I have to be very carefull with my spend since the house has dried up all my PHK's money. But, nevermind. Now I have my own house. How cool is that?


Bien venue! S'il vous plait :)


Facial look of my house. The colour is not this blue. It's a bit green, it's turquoise.

Front window, right before the kitchen. A new thing for the neighborhood.

Knock-knock. Who's there?

View from inside to the door, ready to welcome all the guests.

These are actually set for terrace. I put them inside since I haven't had sofa set.

Entering the house living room. This antique set where I will put a telephone or facsimile.

A glimpse to the master bed room. Err, it is a small one though.
The kitchen! That's the dinning set I talked about, in the right far.
Now, what are we gonna have for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment