Life, stranger than fictions..

Welcome to my blog! It's a pleasure to have you here reading my hyperbolic scribbles. Some are archived stuff from my other blogs (inactive ones), some are brand new ideas. My words will be too much, overrated, out of line, dysfunctional, confusing, impractical and sometime don't make any sense. But in a hand, they have released my tense.
So enjoy these imaginarium of free mind. In a case you are interested to drop a line, or jes wanna appreciate any posts, don't be hesitate. Do your deed! Release those hustle-bustle inside your brain!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dear New Beginning, (Ready Or Not) Here I Come!

I had a relaxing conversation one night wiz my two buddies, Atik and Mia. Eventhough I only have a little knowledge about them (I sporadically met Mia, and I jes knew Atik for a couple of months) but I'm certain that they both are my patrons when it comes to moonlighting. They've been in ups and downs, and I admire their endurance. Amazingly they both gave me positive comments, even praises--they're sure I'd be OK and would certainly be able to pass through this phase.

Well, that night I kinda need their support regarding my situation; not so dramatic, but I'm gonna move out from this imprisoning status. Though it's really confusing, you know, to realize your wishes are eventually granted. Such a shocking memento and at first I thought I was not ready yet. Then the time has really come, no turning back!

Another support I got from my happy-go-lucky experience with this Penerbit in Ciputat. I feel like I have all endorsement from the whole universe that has been made a sweet reconciliation to plug me in into their system. It's damn too easy! Damn. I mean, thank You! :)

Frankly I've been misdoubting my ability to be independent all this time. As a writer, I have not made any books yet. I might write some articles in many diff'rent media, but none is outstanding. My work in translating business is merely a supporting role. Not purely my piece. Same case with editing. I'm consciously aware that I'm no special. How can I survive in this jungle of creative competition if you're just another ordinary one?

Even though as an individual I always exercise all the possibility to increase my creative skill. My major problem was my limited access to the creative community, and of course time availability.

You see, I'd been in this dilemma for years and in one stage I couldn't handle it any longer. It's just things were not ever sided in me. My salmonella typhi, car incident, those financial hesitations, my daddy brain surgery. I was rotten inside, cried for redemption, yet helplessly idled. I realize I was in that so-called comfort zone!

But then I guess I'm just a lucky lad with dozens of wonderful friends. Not long after I got recharged by Mia and Atik, and that fantastic offer from Penerbit in Ciputat, my dear pal, mbak Ina, came up with these simply irresistible business ideas. I was like awaken, electricuted (in good manner) and realized that I have to live up my passions to create things.

I have to mention other names, too. Like Melvi, Dani, Lina, Lanny, Mina, Ully, Iwan, Frisca, my cuz Lina and mbak Atiek, my loving family back there in B-Town. Zillion of thanks for your trust on me. Wow, this is new; suddenly I cannot wait to surrender the old, tiring me!

"Break Free", courtesy of www.glogster.com

Bismillahirahmannirahiiim... Hey new beginning, I wanna see you. Immediately :)

No comments:

Post a Comment