Life, stranger than fictions..

Welcome to my blog! It's a pleasure to have you here reading my hyperbolic scribbles. Some are archived stuff from my other blogs (inactive ones), some are brand new ideas. My words will be too much, overrated, out of line, dysfunctional, confusing, impractical and sometime don't make any sense. But in a hand, they have released my tense.
So enjoy these imaginarium of free mind. In a case you are interested to drop a line, or jes wanna appreciate any posts, don't be hesitate. Do your deed! Release those hustle-bustle inside your brain!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some noise inside my brain [archieve]



I'm learning to read His hidden agendas behind all these incidents (and sorrows); why should I feel tortured by the facts that me here in total consciousness, and others are not?

"Bet He loves me too much He wants to transform me into someone stronger than ever in a swift. Well that's tough alrite, though I'll move on.." 




I was born in a pond of questions, constantly asking almost anything from the beginning and so far got nothing to quench this endless thirst. And people started to mock on me, think me mad, build a high wall between us, separate me like I'm some kind of parasite. Obviously, my curiosity bothers them.

"I am me. You are you. I can't be you, you're impossible becoming me. So allow me to be whatever I am as I let you live as you are." 




I make friend with a cynical girl who thinks this world is a bitter place in all around. She speaks in a diff'rent language with me, do things in a diff'rent manner, take a diff'rent attitude. We're heaven and earth. Two different faces of a coin. 

So what? I love her!





www.adrants.com

No comments:

Post a Comment